1. According to the production plan, organize employees to complete production tasks with guaranteed quality and quantity;
2. Fully responsible for the daily management of the production area to ensure that the production site is tidy and orderly;
3. Preparation, upgrading and training of production, equipment SOP, records, cleaning SOP and other documents;
4. Staff training, performance appraisal and team building work;
5. The 6S standardization at the production site is formulated, improved and supervised by the employees in accordance with the requirements;
6. Repair and maintenance of production, experiment, water and electricity, fire-fighting equipment and facilities
7. Docking with the departments of safety supervision, fire protection, environmental protection, occupational health, etc., and implement various safety regulations issued by the high-tech zone as required
Close documents and cooperate with inspection and rectification;
8. Improve the company’s safety-related documents and supervise their implementation, and gradually establish a company’s safety standardization system to protect the company’s
9. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. College degree or above, major in biology, food, chemical industry, electromechanical and other related majors, with certain computer foundation and document writing ability;
2. More than two years of maintenance experience in food, health products or fermentation related companies, team management experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with the working principle and structure of equipment commonly used in food production, have an electrician certificate, can solve equipment and circuit failures in time, and have enterprise safety management experience is preferred;
4. Work carefully and conscientiously, aged 25-45 years old, those who can stay are preferred.
Salary: 5000-7500 yuan/month.