Quality Specialist, Food Safety Officer (1)
1. Improve the company's quality management system in accordance with the requirements of food regulations;
2. Connect with the market supervision committee, complete the relevant quality requirements issued by the market committee, and cooperate in various supervision and inspections;
3. Complete the preparation and declaration of additional items, changes and other materials, on-site, and complete quality-related certification review;
4. Quality supervision of the entire product process;
5. Monitor the production process to ensure product quality and have the right to veto the production process;
6. The company's product information, publicity, webpage, official account and other compliance review work;
7. Training and appraisal of the company's new QA employees;
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. College degree or above, major in pharmacy, food, microbiology, fermentation engineering;
2. More than 1 year of quality work experience in food, health products, and pharmaceutical companies;
3. Positive and serious working attitude, strong sense of responsibility, and self-motivated;
4. Age 25-40 years old.
Salary: 4000-6000 yuan/month.