Laboratory Technician (1)
1. Fully responsible for the daily management of the laboratory;
2. Formulate laboratory management specifications and the management, maintenance and maintenance of laboratory instruments;
3. Verification and calibration of measuring instruments in workshops and laboratories;
4. In accordance with the company's quality reporting system, regularly check the inventory of finished products, semi-finished products, raw and auxiliary materials, packaging materials, workshop equipment, and environment
Carry out inspection and report;
5. Purchase, process and factory inspection work;
6. Docking with third-party agencies for product entrusted inspection work;
7. Sample management of products and additives;
8. Training and appraisal of the company's new QC employees;
9. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. College degree or above, major in pharmacy, food, microbiology, fermentation engineering or related;
2. Have a certain basis for microbiological testing, and experience in food, health care products, and pharmaceutical companies testing is preferred;
3. Positive and serious working attitude, strong sense of responsibility, and self-motivated;
4. Age 25-40 years old.
Salary: 3000-4000 yuan/month.
Previous : Quality Specialist, Food Safety Officer (1)